Wednesday 11 March 2015

.audrey.


White Tank-Forever New// Culottes-Portmans// Black Heels-Portmans

I have always loved the power of clothing. The way it can make you feel confident, beautiful, happy, empowered. The way it can transform you. I feel like an outfit can change your whole day. For some, this may sound stupid. But for me, clothes are a form of self expression, and a powerful one at that.

This outfit right here, gave me the confidence to stand up for myself, to take control of a situation (well this, and watching Emma Watson speak so passionately about the UN's HeForShe campaign). And man did it feel good. So here's to the power of clothing, to those who design clothes, make clothes and to those who have inspired me with their clothing over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment