Saturday 24 January 2015

.postcard from Perth.


Looking back on last year, I feel like 2014 truly didn't start for me until I moved to Canberra. Before that it was all a bit of a blur, but with Canberra, everything became clear again. Which is probably why it's taken me so long to finally realise that 2015 has begun and it's time for a new year of adventures to begin. I did a postcard from Canberra post a little while back, and glancing over previous posts has me asking why I haven't done a postcard from Perth post. Because Perth truly is the most beautiful, magical place to live. Sometimes you forget to appreciate the place you have spent most your life in, and you just need to take a step back, to realise how lucky you truly are.

one-Serpentine Falls// two-Sugarloaf Rock in Dunsborough// three-Bathers Beach in Fremantle// four-dancing among the vines in Swan Valley// five-skydiving over York //six-South Perth views// seven-Fremantle sunsets// eight-Safety Bay beach// nine-park views in Araluen// ten-dolphin sightings in the river// eleven-sunsets at Coogee// twelve-flower markets in Mt Lawley// thirteen-Dunsborough// fourteen- Scarborough Beach sunsets// fifteen-Elizabeth's Bookshop// sixteen-Perth City views from King's Park// seventeen-angel wings in Brookfield Plaza// eighteen-more sunset love// nineteen and twenty-Perth Hills in Autumn

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! My favourites are you in Swan Valley (looks like you're about to do a cartwheel!) and Perth skyline reflected in the water :) I'm 'booking' you to be my tour guide when I visit xo

    ReplyDelete